IRonMaN
Level 15

It's obviously been too many years since I believe it was actually TAASC (Tax and Accounting Software Corp).  We used to use both EasyAcct and their tax software.  We kept using EasyAcct for a few years and then decided to migrate out of the monthly write up business, but still use the Information Return System for W-2s and 1099s. I'm not sure why brave souls have stayed attached to EasyAcct for all of these years. It would be kind to say that Intuit has treated the brand as the ugly redheaded stepchild.  Instead that kid is so ugly they try to hide it away in chains down in dungeon.  I have no idea why they keep it.  Well, I guess I do.  They still have folks willing to pay for a software that Intuit doesn't invest more than some loose change in programming and support.  Unfortunately, the professional tax software is starting to go down the same path as EasyAcct.  Intuit loves the self help aisle in the bookstore and loves to sell products to all the DIYers out there in the form of Quickbooks and Turddotaxx.  

Slava Ukraini!