mfarbocando
Level 2

For an App that was supposed to improve performance and efficiency, I'd have almost been better off spending my money on a stack of stone tablets, a hammer and chisel.  With any luck, I might be able to enter two lines of data before the Spinning Blue Ring of Death appears for as long as it darned well pleases.  Nice to have access to my data whenever/wherever Web Access is available.  If only there were some support available, other than empty promises of a solution.  This app has been out for several weeks, and still the problems persist.  My experience with programming is basic and limited, and I know that there are challenges, but it would be nice to get an idea of how long before I am able to be in control of my level of efficiency, and maybe even what the holdup is, because if/when we can start using it efficiently, there are bound to be some lingering "issues" that show up.

Thank you for your efforts, but PLEASE let us know when/if our software becomes efficiently/accurately functional.