HaliRB
Level 3

Myself and another staff member in our firm installed the latest update. I believe the update was just for the new Form 941 due to COVID-19; however, now our general ledgers are printing incorrectly. The system is adding a penny to many general ledger accounts for no rhyme or reason. Even those accounts with no transactions for the month are being altered by a penny. For example, beginning balance $50,000.00. No activity for the month. Ending Balance should be $50,000.00 but instead is showing as $50,000.01. Anyone else experiencing this issue with the latest update? Thank you!

Frustrated4
Level 1

We have the same problem.

0 Cheers
HaliRB
Level 3

I'm glad it's not just us. I hope they are aware and fix it soon.

0 Cheers
NWAUTHORITY
Level 1

I have had activity for the month but is showing I am out of balance by $.01. I check my previous months (which all were balanced to 0) they too are off by $.01. But their ending figure is different when you enter the following month. 

0 Cheers
HaliRB
Level 3

Yes! We are unable to print anything for our clients due to the software miscalculating. If anyone finds a fix, let me know.

0 Cheers
mamatiger
Level 2

EasyAcct called me yesterday after 2 hours regarding this issue.  They know about it and are working on it but as of yet still no update.  

NWAUTHORITY
Level 1

Thanks for the update! 

0 Cheers
Susan39975
Level 1

Run a cumulative general ledger for the 1 month.  

We were having the same issue as OP. This worked! Thanks!

0 Cheers
User2020
Level 1

Same problem here.  We have a computer that hasn't  been updated, so we'll print the GL from that one in the meantime.  Not surprised with anything in 2020, anymore.

0 Cheers
parrishfreitag
Level 3

We are having the same issue... I'm glad Intuit is aware and working on fixing it.

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

I hope it update is soon!!

0 Cheers
tonycpa
Level 3

According to tech support moments ago:

Fix is coming Tuesday 7/14/20.

The error ONLY affects reporting issues.

I was very worried about spending the time to input transactions, and then when the fix came out having to use the restore from  a backup function, and then reentering data.  According to tech support answering that vey direct question about reentering transactions, it is ok to input all of the data now, and when the fix comes out Tuesday 7/14/20 the data entered will be ok, and you will not have to reenter or fix anything.  After the fix is updated we will then be able to run all of our reports.  This will allow us to at least keep processing data, keep up with our work load, and finish the reporting function later.

parrishfreitag
Level 3

Ran the update today... the issue is not resolved.

0 Cheers
JennyT
Level 1

Same thing with me.  Install update and I'm still a penny off.

0 Cheers