Powercpa
Level 1

It's February 25th and the 2019 Form 4562 isn't released yet?????

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But you have to understand, Intuit has been busy making badges and championship trophies so they haven't had a lot of free time to spend programming forms.  I understand they are busy manufacturing gold, silver and bronze medals as we speak.  But I'm sure they will get to it eventually.  Evidently your priorities and theirs just aren't quite meshing right now.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

No, that's not true.  It's just that Intuit has been busy paying $7.1 billion for a company called Credit Karma.  (Ken Lin co-founded Credit Karma Inc. in 2007 after struggling to find out his own credit score.)  There's just not that much money left to be squeezed out of tax software, so the brains have to move on to something else.  

"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a shame that they didn't just sell the professional tax software arm of the corporation to someone who could really market the software.  If only Ronco had been able to buy it.  We would be able to offer free Pocket Fishermen or Vego-Matics with every return we prepared.

Slava Ukraini!
lelcpa
Level 1

It's sad this used to be a top rated program - Intuit has turned into an ugly stepchild 

Making a old  Deprec form print is not high tech work.

Can you tell us IF  you intend to have a printable 4562 form THIS  Tax Season ????

navy
Level 2

I believe the 2019 Form 4562 was updated on 3/5/2020. I've asked many times why such a simple form takes so long. No one knows or cares! Nor can I speak to anyone that want input regarding this question. We try to have most of our corporate returns done by March 5th!

We are shopping for other fixed asset software...anyone have a suggestion?

0 Cheers