AHUB1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to setup payroll in EasyAcct with the new W4?  It giving me the same options as before not phases.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

This is from a few days ago, indicating the program is not quite ready. Maybe @IntuitAustin can find out for us.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/easyacct-discussions/discussion/2020-w4-payroll-file-setup/0...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@George4Tacks wrote:

This is from a few days ago, indicating the program is not quite ready. Maybe @IntuitAustin can find out for us.

I will see what I can find out! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
nickeypoo72
Level 5

Thanks so much for whatever info you can provide us @IntuitAustin !  I'm anxiously awaiting to find out when the update will take place.   

RBurnett
Level 1

Has there been any update on this?

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

I'd like to know as well.  Looks like there was another update this morning, but it doesn't address federal tables, only several state tax tables. 

Do we at least have a timeline as to when to expect the update?

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

As of yet, there is no estimated time when the new W4 will be available. Our development is aware of the changes for the W4 and is actively working to get it into the program. I will check tomorrow to see if any estimated time has been posted and let you all know.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

Thank you for the update and continue to keep us posted. 

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

I have checked with development, there is still no estimated time when this will be implemented. I will keep an eye on this and give an update when one becomes available.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

Any update on this?  We're already into February, so we need a solution!

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

We have been told the tentative release for this will be early to mid-Feburary. Please know that this is always subjecting to change, but this is the projection.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

Thank you so much @Kathi_at_Intuit  !!! 🙂  Appreciate the update!

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit any more news on this release?  Also looking for 4562 release update as well.  Thank you!! 🙂

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

I will check tomorrow when I am in the office to see if there is an update on these. 

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

No update as of yet. 

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

@IntuitAustin  or @Kathi_at_Intuit  any updates on when EasyACCT will be updated correctly for the new 2020 W4 withholding or 4562/4797 forms?  Thanks for keeping us informed!! 🙂

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

I just wanted to check in with you all, there is still no estimated time as to when the W-4 will be ready. I will try and keep you updated on this.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit  Boo 😞 

Any word on 4562/4797?  It's a bit frustrating having software that doesn't function as it's supposed to - especially when we've paid so much for it. 

Thanks for sharing what you do know, Kathi! 

0 Cheers
Dave G
Level 1

Thank you for trying to stay on top of this.  It does not look good for us when we have to ask for 2019 W-4 information in the interim.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit & @IntuitAustin just checking in for the weekly update to see how things are coming along with the 2020 payroll tax tables and the 4562/4797 updates.  We've been waiting 2 months now for tax table updates.  This is extremely frustrating.  If it's not going to be fixed, need to know so we can pursue a different course of action for payroll processing.

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

The update today did not have the W4 in it however, it does have the 4562, and issues with the 941 and W2c have been corrected. I will try and keep you up to date about the W4 as this is still in the works. 

nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit just checking in for any more news on the W4.  Thanks goodness we have you, as there has been no communication otherwise on this!!  Surely I can't be the only one more than frustrated at how long this is taking.  😞

Dave G
Level 1

Yes, we are frustrated as well.  Thank you Kathy for the updates, hopefully your next update will have good news.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit  or @IntuitAustin  I see we rec'd an update today for Easy ACCT - but still no corrected 2020 Form W4 withholding tables.  Any update when this will be taken care of.  It's almost June already.  😞

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Sorry I missed this. I know you have been waiting and I really appreciate the patience. I have asked about the W4 and have been told that it is tentatively expected to be in this weeks update. 

nickeypoo72
Level 5

Thank you!

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

@Kathi_at_Intuit  just checking in again - as it's been FIVE 😮 MONTHS since this post was created and we still don't have a remedy for it.   I'm wondering - are we all secretly hoping that things change with the election in November and everything goes back to the way it used to be? LOL! 

0 Cheers