Diamondmint
Level 1

So it appears "Another Quarter, Another Set of EasyACCT Errors"....I'm up to my eyebrows in tax returns right now and the LAST thing I want to be dealing with is payroll reports!!  Evidently Intuit feels the same way because their EasyACCT program is VERY buggy.  The main problem I am having is that when I go to generate my 941's, I get a "Runtime Error '6' Overflow" error, and the entire program shuts down!!!  This is only happening on 2 of my clients, and I can't figure out a workaround on this one.

The other error I'm getting is again when generating Form 941, EasyACCT is populating the Schedule B with massive errant numbers on a couple of the pay periods.  Then, when you click on the "Automatically Round to Fractions of Cents" tab, it plugs a huge massive number in to make things balance out.  I'm able to scroll down through the Schedule B pay period liabilities and override the couple errant million dollar random numbers with the correct 941 liabilities for those specific pay periods and fix the errors so I can still generate the reports.  This only happened with THREE of my clients, but at least I was able to use duct tape, some bailing wire and a little JB Weld to get the returns out the door.

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot".....WHY are we paying thousands of dollars for a program that has to be manually overridden to get a correct report, IF IT EVEN WORKS AT ALL!!!

It is April 12th....the reports are due April 30th...why has this not been fixed yet?