Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

@nav Assuming it is Canadian pension and you would like to e-file the return, you would make the input for the pension by scrolling down to the bottom of that section for Foreign Employer Pension.  Check the box for Compensation not reported on 1099, and select Canada from the dropdown for Country code if work not performed while residing in the U.S.

I also assumed you have double checked the type of pension payment it is, to determine the proper amount of tax Canada may (or may not) assess under the relevant treaty protocol and article and, hence, the extent to which FTC can be claimed on the US return.

Still an AllStar