BLWea
Level 2
When I enter my clients name, nothing comes up, even though I have worked on her return every day for the last few days. Now it is not there.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Haven't seen that happen or seen similar complaints.  If you did not accidentally delete the return (which would be difficult because you would be asked specifically to confirm that you want to delete that particular return before it's forever gone), your best bet is to contact Support.  Intuit does maintain backup of the data - hopefully, they would be able to restore a copy with the least data lose.

If you do not see the client at all, you may have deactivated the client somehow (note: PTO does not provide any functionality for client deletion at all).  In this case, simply follow the steps below:

1. Click on Clients on the left panel;
  2. Click on the View inactive clients button in the top-right corner;
  3. Click on the name of the client you would like to restore under CLIENT NAME; and
  4. Click on the Make active button in the top-right corner to restore the client.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
BLWea
Level 2

Thanks for your response. I have checked the inactive clients and it is not there. As far as contacting Support, lately it has taken hours to get responses that are not very helpful, so I just started the tax return over again. 

itonewbie
Level 15

Unfortunately, long hold time is a constant complaint recently.  @IntuitAustin @IntuitBettyJo, would you be able to assist or help escalate?  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar