leesm99pikl
Level 1
1 )I have filed form 4868 for tax extension ,now I need to submit w-7 with foreign driving license ( no date of birth ,but for Malaysian , the 1st 6 digit of Malaysia national card is our birth date ) , can I submit driving license with national card ( no birth date and expiry date ) as I can’t use my expired passport ... 

2 )Am living outside of the U.S. ,will my tax extension be Oct 15th or Dec 15th ?               

3 )Can I submit w-7 together w 1040-NR ?                

4 )To claim losses on Disposal of Worthless / Revoked shares in 2019 against my Withholding tax on Dividend Income , I need to submit 1040-NR attach with Which copy of  B , C or D of 1042-S ?    

5 )I only can claim my $3,000 losses from year 2019 onwards , but not on Prior year of 2018 ?             

6 )Do I need to fill up Form 1040-NR page 4 : Non Effectively Connected Income with a U.S. Trade or Business (Schedule NEC) which is flat rate taxed at 30% on my Dividend Income ?     

7 )Do I still need to fill up Schedule D ? Will 4 ) 1040-NR page 4 : Non Effectively Connected Income with a U.S. Trade or Business (Schedule NEC)  be Sufficient ?       

8 ) Need to fill up form 8949 to support 4 ) or 5 ) ?                

9 )form 1099B can be replace bt Tax Statement from Broker firm stating all the transaction on Disposal of Worthless / Revoked share ?         
0 Cheers