Level 15
Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

If therye doing business in CA, they may need to register as a foreign LLC with the state of CA, you'll have to do the research dig on the CA Secretary of State website.

You may be able to get away with just entering 200000000000 as the SOS number, with a regular partnership in CA, thats what we use, they dont have an SOS number.