Level 12

Regardless of how it was reported, it goes on Line 8 of Schedule 1.  If there was income tax withheld, though, I would be tempted to use Form 4852 and call it a missing 1099-R.  For withheld FICA taxes, that's a matter between the taxpayer and the employer.