Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

Corporate loss in 2018. New client to ProConnect in 2018. Client had losses in 2017 and with the new tax law change I want to carry back the 2018 loss to 2017 and file the 1139 for a quick refund.  How is this done?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers