Level 1

Need help!  I have prior returns from client for 14, 15, 16, and 17, federal and state of HI.  They also provided N-172, which shows spouse is totally disabled.  That entitles the HH to a $7K exemption on their state taxes, but I haven't anything in the IRC that would change that return.  So my questions are (1) how do I efficiently accomplish this with so much data entry (4 years).  (2) Can I simply input the Hawaii returns?

Thank you.  

Labels (1)
0 Cheers