Advocate2020
Level 1

I am considering using ProConnect Tax Online in my practice. I have recently upgraded my Microsoft Edge browser (version 79). However, I am still receiving the message "ProConnect Tax Online doesn't support your browser" which indicates I would need Edge 49 or higher.

Any ideas as to why this still isn't working?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

PTO could be temperamental, sometimes even with recommended browsers (namely, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).  Would suggest that you switch to one of the recommended browsers.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/system-requirements-for-proconnect-tax-on...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

Advocate2020
Level 1

Thank you! Exactly what I needed to hear!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @Advocate2020.  Glad to be of help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Ed Alexander
Level 1

PTO supports Google Chrome but will not allow login from the latest Microsoft Edge browser.  Both of those browsers are identicle in the way they function.  In fact both are based on the same Chromium open source project.  Microsoft guarantees complete compatibility.  If PTO wont work in Edge, it's a bug (they are not properly matching the browser type).

0 Cheers