Level 1

when does the 2020 efile season start

0 Cheers
Level 9
Level 9
It hasn't been announced yet.
Level 15

I think that runs the counter up to 2 or 4 - depending on who you ask.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Level 15

So you're going to keep track?  I thought we were going to make Daniel do it this year.

And I do think you are correct - it's up to 4

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Level 15

We are running a dual system in order to try to keep up with this shiny new forum.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Level 11

I said 3 here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-what-date-irs-begins-acc...

So I also agree that this one is 4.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Level 15

Should we start a pool on how many times we have to link folks to this thread?

Remember when a post could be 'pinned' to the top of the forum?  Not that the thousands would bother to read them though.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Level 15
Level 15

Generally the last week in January sometime, but many seasoned professionals will tell you to wait several days after opening day, there are always glitches and the DIY big box companies have thousands of returns sitting in queue to send in opening day....no professional wants their client returns caught up in that mess.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Level 11

Since we are just fellow users of the software, and Intuit isn't the government (yet) try googling the IRS; they should know.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2020/01/06/irs-announces-start-date-for-2020-tax-filin...

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Level 15
Level 15

My guess was the 27th!  winner winner chicken dinner 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪