lk02092018
Level 2

Your are so correct.  I just do not know if I plan to use this platform again next year.  This is my fourth year and although they have made improvements on the TaxPreparer side, I have clients who are very frustrated and they absolutely do not want to get the screens they get without being able to get help.  Then we have the competition that Intuit has put in place to use the same software and services that we have, etc.  I just don't understand why the ProConnect software can't get all the nice upgrades and features that QuickBooks does.  I guess they don't have the programmers that are out of the box thinkers or maybe I should say they don't have a Tax Preparer that is an out of the box thinker working with a programmer advising them of all the task oriented tips/tools and things that would allow for effeiciency, accuracy in preparing taxes all while allowing us to utilize our best talents which is to apply the tax laws.  We don't want to be data entry processors and drag and drop, computer support help desk people for our clients. Just beyond frustrated this year.

0 Cheers