Anonymous
Not applicable

OK - I got a private message from @IntuitGabi offering assistance.  Found another  issue with Intuit support is that it only allowed me to reply once then said I've sent too many messages try again later.  wtaf?

@IntuitGabi this is C___.  I had my accountant univite/reinvite and got the exact same message.  I deleted all my Intuit accounts, and still the same.  You have my personal email so I am willing to jump on a zoom with you guys to help resolve this once and for all for me and others going through this issue.

My threads are now showing as anonymous, but were listed under Muttley before I deleted my account if that helps.

Important Tax Information

Dear xxxx,

At yyy, we know gathering tax info can be a pain. To make things easier, we're using Intuit Link to build a custom checklist for you.

- We'll guide you through some questions, the documents needed, and let you know when you're done.
- It's much more secure than sending by email so your personal information is safe!
- Link can get digital documents from many banks faster and easier than by mail, or you can upload files from your computer.
- Use your phone to snap photos of your documents much faster than using a scanner.

Please sign up and get started.

Regards,