joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

My dear fellow CPA and Tax professional, preparer for A New Homebuyer, and user of Lacerte for 25 years and ProConnect software too:

Sorry I came to the party late.  Billable work has a slightly higher priority for me.

Great movie line that we all practice here -- [Joe Fox]: Do you ever feel you’ve become the worst version of yourself? That a Pandora’s box of all the secret, hateful parts – your arrogance, your spite, your condescension – has sprung open? Someone upsets you and instead of smiling and moving on, you zing them. “Hello, it’s Mr Nasty.” I’m sure you have no idea what I’m talking about.  (Copycat, I.)  Here we practice Joe Fox...

Confession: I don't do much professionalism here.  Half of the time I'm also nursing my bourbon when I type, thus my words are never lame, like @IRonMaN's.    

The other half of the time, I scratch my.... hmmm...  my hair....  and sniff, in between typing.   

Instead, I come here for two things: drama and kudos.  When @BobKamman cares to throw in a zinger or two, you know it's good drama.

I had a few clever ideas, but since you've already declared a solution, I guess I should give them a rest.

Privately to @IRonMaN: Did i go over five lines yet?  I tried to keep it below....

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.