jt_cpa
Level 1

I recently converted 2 returns from 2019 LaCerte to PTO.  The data in PTO does not include the actual 2019 tax amounts... it appears to have the details and current year depreciation amounts, but no other income, deductions, payments, credits, taxes etc.  I confirmed the LaCerte export generated the correct files in the "CONVERSIONDATA:" folder, but the PTO return does not appear to have any of the amounts from LaCerte.  What am I doing wrong?  Can someone help?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

You may want to contact Support to have them look into those conversions for you.  Technically, Lacerte and PTO share the same file format (as we were told) because it's the Lacerte engine that drives PTO.  It means the conversion should really be more like an import.  Please share with us what you find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15
I don't think they will do 2019 conversions until the 2020 version is released sometime late next month. They are converting 2018 now. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/convert-data-files/help/proconnect-tax-online-conversion-inf...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

Good catch, George!  I didn't even notice these are rollovers from 2019.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar