Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 15

Yes. If also subject to tax in their state of residence, the resident state will allow a credit for tax paid to NY.


View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Level 8
Info wksht part XI is where you get to set that up
0 Cheers