stuartkatzcpa
Level 2

I have used Proseries Basic for about 25 years. It has served me well for many years but I have recently outgrown the product and made the decision to switch to another vendor. I had renewed my  Proseries Subscription on line on 09/29/2021 in order  to take advantage of the discount. In mid November I called the sales department and was told that cancellation and a refund were possible but was not advised of the date that it had to be done. When I called back and tried to cancel on December 3rd, I was told that I was beyond the cancellation date which is within 5 business days of product licensing. I'm not sure what that means. I have not downloaded the product. The representative I spoke to on December 3rd refused to cancel and issue a refund on my credit card. I asked her to escalate this matter to her supervisor. Her supervisor got back to me within the promised time of 24-48 hours by phone but he also  refused the cancellation/refund. I asked to be put in contact with his superior but he told me that he had final say on this matter. 

I feel that Intuit is holding me hostage. Any suggestions for how to resolver? 

0 Cheers