danflip02
Level 2

Thanks Lisa!

I worked with Proseries support yesterday too. I can tell you it took a long time with them. They had me uninstall Proseries 2020 but that cause new problems. When trying to reinstall v2020 the same issue happened where Proseries thinks there is something blocking the connection to their servers. I tried all these test URLs and all show that the server I'm trying to install all this on does in fact have a connection to their servers. 

Now, support had me install v 2020 and v 2021 via the CD image and THAT did install Proseries. However, now when trying to Update the proseries products to get all the forms back in v2020 so I can restore the client data, the update is failing and the result is back to it not being able to connect to their servers. So, I have v2021 installed now but v2020 has none of my client data because I can get all the forms, ugh.

What *I* found out is using Chrome on the test URLs I get a certificate error (using Firefox I do not get the certificate error). I tried setting the default browser on the server to use Firefox but no luck.

The Update log file does show that the connection to their servers "closes" (meaning it does connect) due to the certificate error.

Support found out that I was working remotely on the server and now they won't help anymore. 

Any help is much appreciated.

0 Cheers