shorvitzcpa
Level 1

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Yes, you can set that up in the ES worksheet prior to filing.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes, but be aware, once they are in, you aren't going to be able to stop them or change them through the software if the client decides they can't afford them or they aren't going to have as much income as they thought.  And then there is always the big surprise when they change their checking account from the First National Bank of Bugtussle to the Second National Bank of Bugaloo.  I don't want to be caught in the middle of that nonsense so I tell my clients to either write a check or setup their payments through EFTPS.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
Same here.
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
Me three.  Although I've taken a liking to IRS DirectPay the last couple years.  That's my go-to now for folks without an EFTPS account (AFAIK it still takes weeks and snail mail to set up EFTPS.)
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
:+1: to IRS DirectPay:+1:
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I use the auto withdrawal ES payments for lots of my elderly retired clients.  

Only 1 time I had one that their son made them change banks so I had to cancel the auto withdrawals and sent them the vouchers instead.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
DirectPay is great and EFTPS needs a bit of planning ahead of time.  Some actually don't mind paying a small fee to pay by credit card.  Agree all of these options give the client more control than EFW.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers