MCRCPA
Level 1

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its been an ongoing issue for some people.   Can you Print to PDF and then print the PDF?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
The problem with printing to .pdf is that you cannot select  any forms to not print.
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
right, it does waste some paper...but its better than having a crash when a client is there.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you running a 32 bit or 64 bit operating system?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
MCRCPA
Level 1
64 bit, I have same computer as last two years and I didn’t have issue of crashing in 2016 or 2017.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
FWIW I have the print/crash issue as well...its been better since I uninstalled the 1120 and 1120S module, only once today I tried to print and the program closed, I'd been working on multiple 1041 returns when it happened.   

I couldn't print at all without it closing when I had all the business modules installed.

When I uninstalled all the business modules I could print with no issues and had no crashes at all.

0 Cheers
MCRCPA
Level 1
Thanks, I use all of the modules except 1040NR, I’ll try to remove that module and see if it helps.
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Print to pdf then choose what pages to print. I use Adobe.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers