nancy2
Level 5

So now when I try to respond to a response on my previous questions I get a message that my account is "under review".   ????????  I'm just trying to get some help here.  How dare I ask a question?  

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Too many posts in a short period of time will cause that, so just wait slightly between posts i see you asked a question, commented, and then this question all within a short timeframe.  we are aware that this happens sometimes too quickly but again, just wait a little time between, and you should be good to go.  Sorry that is happening.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)  can you look at nancys other posts, she needs some assistance.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Yes I answered the update one, but i'll go back thru them again to be sure i didn't miss anything :+1::+1:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Everybody I talk to gets locked out of this place.  Guilt by association?   That just doesn't seem fair.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I just checked the spam marked posts/questions and i show none for today at this point, so anyone having the issue of under review or spam should clear cache/cookies and should be good to go.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

How dare you?? 

Intuit is definitely having issues here in the forum. I know its frustrating. It is something to do with their spam filters. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers