dkh
Level 15

Client called today wondering what to do because they have not received the Sep15th payment.  July and August arrived as expected.  Told them give it a week because IRS Statements Sep 17 and Sep 24 indicate there were issues delivering Sep15 ACTC payments but those problems have been resolved.   https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-statement-advance-child-tax-credit-payments      OOPS  wait maybe not.  I discovered I received a $300 CTC direct deposit which would indicate I have a dependent under the age of 6   😂🤣😂🤣  Nope.  My youngest child is over 30yrs old.       Wonder who it was supposed to go to!

Elisif
Level 1

Interesting bug. Or maybe you don't know smth about yourself? haha

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Cant wait to see how screwy these 6419 ACTC letter's they'll be sending out in January will be!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

This past tax season was just a warmup for the fun we are going to have next tax season.  I think I am going to fire all of my clients that have kids --------------------- I don't think I can handle the stress 😱

Slava Ukraini!

I just Lisa, she is very witty

dkh
Level 15

Back in June I sent a worksheet for tracking the ACTC payments to all my clients with children.   Never thought I'd need to send to clients w/o children.     Yeah - I know - IRS will be sending 6149 letters.  Based on how many clients kept the EIP letters, I don't expect to see many 6149 letters.