BobKamman
Level 15

Does everyone agree that the most important fact here is that the return was filed March 29, so of course that detail was omitted from the original post?

During the 50s and 60s there was a weekly TV show, “I’ve Got A Secret,” where a panel of lesser celebrities tried to guess a person’s occupation or other secret by asking questions. You can find all the old episodes on YouTube. It was often sponsored by a cigarette company so the panelists or host would occasionally endorse the product while smoking it themselves.

(The long-time host was Garry Moore, but I think he was eventually replaced by Bill Cullen, a perpetual host for similar TV series. Cullen was a polio survivor so you always saw him seated or standing – not walking, because of a limp. Steve Allen, of my favorite late-night show ever, was also a host in the later years.)

So I think what we need here is our own “I’ve Got A Secret” panel. I nominate Lisa to play the part of Jayne Meadows, a 60s panelist and wife of Steve Allen. I’ll play Bennett Cerf. Other volunteers may select their own icons.