mhamm30
Level 3

We are converting back to Pro-Series from Drake. Currently we use Secure File Pro for all of our tax documents and e-signatures. Does Pro-Series support Secure File Pro or will we need to use a different platform?  

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

Not answering your question - but curious.  Drake is rated so highly (I took demo and didn't like it), why are you switching back to ProSeries?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll second that question.  It seems like the grass is always greener on the other side of the septic tank so my curiosity was getting the best of me when I saw the post.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Secure File Pro is to Drake, what SmartVault is to ProSeries.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

mhamm30
Level 3

I find that Drake is very cumbersome and clunky - for lack of a better description. I regretted converting to Drake within a few days - but hung in there out of spite. Slow and not intuitive. Does not calculate once entries are made like PS. Instead, need to hit calculate and wait the 10 seconds to see the result. Over and over and over.... 

In my opinion, a great starter program. and of course less expensive. But my time is worth something. 

mhamm30
Level 3

I was a loyal PS client for 10 years, and converted to Drake in 2019 due to cost. And just coming back. Experienced both. Just using what i feel is best for our practice. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks for getting back to us.  "Clunky" is the term used by a friend here years ago when he looked at the program.  Evidently things haven't changed all that much over the years.

Slava Ukraini!