Hey Guys - let me be clear - and thanks for your input - I am not talking about ProConnect. When I Say "Network Hosted" version I'm still just talking about ProSeries, I just pay for the Right Networks Cloud Hosting so I can have my same returns no matter what computer I'm using or where I'm logging in from. I've used ProConnect in prior seasons and it was a great solution, expecially for getting through a lot of individual returns fast as heck and knowing confidently nothing got missed - it's like, the best at that. 

For 2020's tax year I've used exclusively ProSeries, and a lot of my returns are owners of partnerships and S-Corps, and other complicated tax shelters that are I think well represented in ProSeries but I can't shake the feeling I'm missing somehting. I'm thinking (like was said up top by first commenter) that Lacerte is going to have the increased horsepower I need for the more complex business returns, though I love how ProSeries has seamless integration of K-1s from my business returns into their owners' 1040s - that part is awesome and I imagine goes even smoother in Lacerte. 

Has anybody in a similar situation as myself (similar level of, I guess, seasoned-ness) who's just leveling up into more business returns and complex calculations done the switch that I'm thinking of making?

I'm appreciative of the support and answers you guys have provided, just want to clarify that I am not talking about ProConnect.

0 Cheers