SmokinBob
Level 2

If a restaurant's indoor seating is limited by government mandate, do they qualify for ertc even if their sales are better in 2020 than 2019 for each quarter?

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Do some research on the web and from the IRS. Example:

https://frostbrowntodd.com/employee-retention-tax-credit-expanded-by-new-covid-19-stimulus/

Explains the difference between having to limit the customers in a space vs a governmental mandate to remove that space from your business operation entirely.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
PATAX
Level 15
Spoiler
@SmokinBob your answer should be in the instructions to form 941 and or on the IRS website concerning this... Also like QB said you can also search other sites... And you should have your answer.. I would photocopy everything as documentation for your decision... Hope this helps... Just my opinion
PATAX
Level 15

Don't know how that spoiler nonsense got in there are you.. Outside here with the g s d and I moved around must have bumped something

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@SmokinBob press that spoiler button nonsense and my answer is there... Sorry for that..

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Outside here"

Socially distancing?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
PATAX
Level 15

@qbteachmt no I'm just taking my gsd for a walk and I'm sitting here underneath a tree ... trying to watch her ,type , and keep the red ants from jumping on me at the same time ...