beyette10
Level 2

How to delete more then 1 client for 1 person.  I entered one customer and everytime I try to go in the client, the client comes in another account on my Proseries homepage.  How do I delete the extra accounts?  This is the worst problem I've ever had with Proseries and the first!!  Why is this happening in Proseries.  I've been a customer for over 20 years.  Whats the problem??

This is the WORST program I have ever used............NO ANSWERS to solve the problem???

I have us Free USA tax returns & efile returns without problem........why should I spend $700. for Proseries Basic.

Asking for your reply.  Sandra Beyette, Beyette Tax Service  410.543.1313 [email address removed]

T

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

" everytime I try to go in the client, the client comes in another account on my Proseries homepage"

I dont understand what this means...did you save a client under the wrong name?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
beyette10
Level 2

no and I tried to delete all the info on each same account

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

so you have 2 files for the same client and you want to delete one of them? You cant just highlight the file in the regular 1040 Homebase view and choose Delete?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
beyette10
Level 2

yes, I have 6 listing on ProSeries Basic for the same client??  How to delete the extra listings?  Thanks

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers