Paradolia
Level 2

After being laid off from my job twice last year and not having a job that can pay the bills... Being "At work" would be really nice right about now. "class time" doesn't equal "playtime". I'm trying to learn how to do what you're "at work" doing right now, and I reckon that as a dual major, I might be pulling more hours "working" on school work than you are in a tax office somewhere. But, I quote my previous statement. somehow, you have time to interact with me through a forum where several things must happen before I even get to read your response, when in all actuality, you could have just told me from the get go where to find the information in the first place. With the first part of your response, thank you for clarifying that there are a stupid number of tax programs in place for different firms/people/businesses etc. to do taxes for there client. the second part of your message was very condescending, and was certainly unnecessarily rude; to think that I have it easy in college trying to learn the things that you've been dealing with for years. *eyeroll*

0 Cheers