Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

how do i file an amended return when I open it, it is automatically updating the 1099g exclusion and i need to manually update it myself to get the eic credits going for both fed and state. I tried reading and getting help online but cant seem to find any info. thank you! proseries basic

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 14
This widget could not be displayed.
  1. Override to undo the automatic unemployment exclusion (change it to $0) so the tax return shows the originally filed amounts.
  2. Set up the 1040X (and any State amended form, if applicable).
  3. Un-override the automatic unemployment exclusion, so the tax return now shows the exclusion.