JCTaxAdv
Level 3

I filed a 2020 1040 tax return via Intuit ProSeries Professional on Sunday 4/11/21. The Efile Status in the HomeBase View still shows "Received by Intuit" as of Thursday 4/15/21. Efile > Electronic filing > Update Acknowledgment Status of Selected Return.

At the time I e-filed the return on 4/11/21, ProSeries' Diagnostic Review showed no efile Errors or Omissions, so the return successfully flowed to Intuit. However, now it is stuck at the "Received by Intuit" stage. I have spoken to two Intuit support professions, who looked up the status of the return in their systems, and both representatives have said that the return is on hold due to the Repay suspension of the APTC provision of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.

When I re-open the tax return, it now shows an error in Form 8962. Clearly ProSeries is still being updated.

Are there others who have returns like this stuck at Intuit? Is there any time frame on when the fix will allow ProSeries to send the return to the IRS (or give it back to me)?

No Acknowledgment.JPG

Doc1.jpg

0 Cheers