Hello, 

One more question today. 😉 

Are Detroit forms just meant to be completed manually? I can see the form, but nothing will print. 

Thank you, 

Dawn

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Local returns in Pennsylvania have to be mailed in... sometimes when I go in and try to do a print preview for the return there is an issue... Try to print preview just the state module only and then uncheck all of the state return forms and just leave the check mark on the Detroit return and see if you can print it that way.... then I would check  the Detroit City web page just to make sure taxpayer can mail that return in , I do not see why not since most cities allow taxpayers to mail the return. Hope this helps you... just my opinion

PATAX
Level 15

Correction, local returns in Pennsylvania can be mailed in...

0 Cheers
bdb
Level 3

On the Michigan worksheet you need to tell the program that you are filing a Detroit tax and it will fill in for you.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers

Thank you!  I did have it checked but hadn't realized there was also a supporting document that also needed to be completed in order to fill in order for the pre-fill to happen as the client is a non-resident who largely worked from home due to Covid. 

I sure appreciate the comments, and help getting on the right track. 

Dawn 

Thank you, I was prepared to mail it as well if I couldn't get the system to cooperate. It's just odd to me with the local forms because they don't show on the list of documents when you print. It feels like I am guessing if they are attached or not. I must have something messed up in my settings about that. 

Dawn

0 Cheers