bheizer
Level 4

Has anyone else had the problem when doing the electronic filing review....the estimated tax is showing zero payment for April 15, 2021.  My client elects to have it automatically withheld.   The estimated tax form is correct but on review its showing that zero will be paid on April 15th.

IRonMaN
Level 15

All I can say is, after reading your post, I'm confused.  Your client needs estimates or doesn't need them?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What you're seeing in the diagnostics is wrong, just disregard it. 

I dont think they ever fixed it from last year when we had to skip #1 and double up #2.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
terrycpa
Level 3

How do we know the diagnostics is indeed wrong?   ProSeries needs to fix this!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Looks correct on the screen, prints out correct on the letter....if you want to double check you can call the EFT phone number and inquire about the payment and whether its scheduled or not.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

I called Proseries this morning and the woman said it was a diagnostic error.  She said it is due to a program change that was made to accommodate the Federal filing extension.  The inconsistency should be corrected on the next release with an estimated date of 4/15/21.  She said to file the estimates electronically as usual.   

0 Cheers
terrycpa
Level 3

ProSeries just issued an alert that Q1 estimates were not withdrawn as scheduled in the program.  How does this even happen?  Program users alerted them of a potential problem.

0 Cheers