Anne-T
Level 3

I agree, the company stock sales is VERY messed up. I have been calling about the messed up way I have to go about doing what has always worked smoothly in the past. Their first mistake is there is NO link to the Employee Stock transaction worksheet and the intermittent sheet that you used to but the name of the stock/company on and stuff is not even in the program anymore! I put the name on the 1099B sheet and link it to the Employee Stock worksheet and it still does not recognize it's Company Stock! and it crease permanent errors when I put a Vested dates into the worksheet! The dumb assistants that pick-up the phone that can't even talk to the programmers-they keep saying the problems are known and being worked on put the same errors are happening that were happening more than 2 months ago!

Nothing works right for ESPP, RSU or ISO Employee Stock Sales! I can't input on the Employee Stock Transaction sheet AND they do not reconcile to the Employee Stock Compensation worksheet!

The IRS AND Intuit need to hire more people! And hire smart people that can fix things that were working fine before so they work again!

0 Cheers