mrpooh
Level 2

Greetings again,

First, since I am not a professional tax preparer (I am a healthcare provider), please feel free to ignore my message as I wish to respect your work time.

Second, I give you all my empathy for how annoying or frustrating it may be to have non-professionals posting in this forum, especially if their contributions are irrelevant to the topic.

I wish to briefly share how I landed here, in hopes that it may help offset some frustration: I found this forum by a simple search related to my topic of interest. I signed up having no idea that it was meant for professional tax accountants. In that vein, I was ignorant of what the word "ProSeries" actually meant. I am so ignorant that I thought it just referred to an upper-level discussion group, which I thought would be a better source of info than the "regular community." And I have in fact appreciated reading the professional perspectives on this situation.

I'm just curious, and I'm not looking for much more than a "yes" or "no" answer:
Was it of any use to any of the professionals here to know – either for their sake or for the sake of any of their clients – that TurboTax finally implemented changes to their software to reflect the intended provisions of the American Rescue Act, as they affected the APTC? Or is that completely irrelevant to this thread?

Again, I ask in the spirit of curiosity and a desire to be educated, and with the earnest intention to respect the guidelines of the group.

Regards

0 Cheers