mm1
Level 5

My office continues to have issues with lost input data that was saved. My preparers & I are so frustrated because we never know what is missing/dropped. If it was one preparer, I would be suspect but it is all preparers having this problem. My worst nightmare is that the return was prepared, printed and checked, then comes to me to E-file the return. Meanwhile, I have to carefully check every e-filed return to make sure the amounts shown on Form 8979 match what I see on the screen when checking for errors before e-filing it. I also have to check due diligence forms because they disappear sometimes. It is random, you never know what has disappeared from a return if anything. This is causing a very big issue for all of us. I have changed the save time on all computers to 1 minute. I still have the problem, less often but it is still there and I never know when it will strike. Is anyone else facing this problem? I saw one discussion around March 20 on this. I had hoped Proseries had addressed the problem, figured out what was happening since I know we aren't the only ones. This is driving me crazy and caused untold amounts of lost billable time.