KAM
Level 1

Is anyone having trouble with installment sale income not transferring properly on the return this year.  I have this situation in both Pro Series and Pro Series Basic.  The installment sale transferred over, I entered the amount collected and it is calculating the gain on the 6252 but not transferring the amount anywhere on the return...no 4797 or schedule D!  I verified all of my input and compared it to the prior year.  Everything is entered exactly the same...baffled!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
works fine on all mine, I even plugged bare minimum figures into a dummy return and everything flowed fine.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

I have not had any issues with this either and I've been doing this for years... Double-check everything...

TiredFarmer
Level 7

You maybe could bring up a new installment sale and enter figures and it might cause it to carry then you could delete one of them. I had this happen not long ago on an older one that had been carrying and this is the only one so far that I have had trouble with.  I have tried to figure out what caused it but exactly the same...baffled!  I also updated computer and did a refresh updates in Pro Series so not sure what fixed my problem that day but I had help from some fine people in the community.

View solution in original post