IRonMaN
Level 15

I can't even get returns done that I thought were done.  I had one client who brought in his stuff the first part of February but I was waiting for his wife to get her stuff in.  He finally got tired of waiting and left a message saying he wanted to file separately.  Ok - done.  I got the return done on Wednesday and on Friday he comes in with a second piddly W-2.  Prepared a return in the middle of February with a large balance due.  The client has a schedule C.  Patiently waiting for them to return the 8879.  Instead of returning the 8879, drops off the same bag full of useless crap that they dropped off the first time ------------- but only this time there are supposed to be "more deductions" included with the bag of manure.  An e-mail came through this morning for a return that was done a month ago.  The little schedule C that she has that is has been a borderline hobby, now is going to be changed over to an LLC and is going to have all sorts of income this year and wants to have estimates prepared based all of that extra income.  They are like vampires - you bury them but unless you put a stake through their heart, they keep coming back to get you.

Slava Ukraini!