victoria
Level 2

I understand needing the password, and even the text or call, but what purpose does identifying cars or whatever in a group of pictures serve?  I had to go through six screens of that crap this morning, including one that kept changing the picture after I clicked on it, until pictures of buses stopped coming up.  I now hate buses.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"I now hate buses"

Thank your for posting that.  That made my day. 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:joy::joy:

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
I got a laugh out of that too.
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

This happens if the server sees something out of the ordinary from the program that could be something like a hacking attempt or blank session response. There are some tips and tricks on how to make sure your browsers are set up correctly to ensure this happens less often. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1615898-mfa-resolving-the-i-m-not-a-robot-message

I even get it myself every few weeks. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
victoria
Level 2
Thank you.  It doesn't happen very often but this last time I had to go through several screen of this.  It might help if the pictures are a bit more clear, so that I could actually see what I was supposed to be clicking on.  I think that's why it had me go through so many. UGH!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
UltraTax is the same way. Extremely blurry.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I haven't seen the pictures in a long time, I do have to get the text message with a verification number from time to time in order to log in to my Intuit account.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
thats sooooo weird, Lisa. UltraTax has that, they have a phone app, I've never experienced it. I have not experienced the verification process in Intuit either. Its the future, this 2 factor.
0 Cheers
victoria
Level 2
I understand the 2 factor verification, but the damned pictures?!  
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I agree @victoria the pictures are a pain in the a$$ especially if its every time. Add to that that they are blurry its like Stevie Wonder time.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"its like Stevie Wonder time"

Instead of pictures, you now have to identify Stevie Wonder songs?  Can't we just skip this stuff and start using DNA samples?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I hear the FBI has access now to those DNA matching/heritage places. I cant see how but thats what I read. Optical would be best.
0 Cheers