Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
Been a customer since 1997, over 20 years..  long time. items I would like to see

- U.S. Based customer support for account issues.. I have had an issue that I have been trying to get addressed for a week now and I get is a line how someone will get back to me.  The Intuit account rep, who I thought was my account rep does has not replied to any emails or phone calls that I left.  An over 20 year customer and I get no reply back none.. If I treated my clients that way I would lose them as a client.  Tax season lasts what, maybe 8 - 9 weeks.  I have several returns on hold as my issue still is not resolved.  When the tax season lasts so short but is so busy quick reply is paramount.

- Early season bugs.  Two schools of thought on this but to go to a dead standstill, on the sidelines to to speak tax prep wise and the flood gates open on January 28 with no live real world testing creates what we saw these past several days, program crashing, errors on forms, users saying they cannot get through to customer support.  At least consideration of some early filers, even if returns are put on hold until official IRS opening date can spot some problems and can be fixed without the crush of all users at one time.

- Two tier phone support... used to be when I called, though I do not call often high likelihood person taking call could address the issue and get a solution.. when i have called lately the person answering has to "consult their resources" then almost all the time realize they cannot address the question and it gets sent to another person

- Direct line to tech support agent, to develop a working relationship instead of this random aspect now.
0 Cheers