vickiheagy
Level 1

My program keeps shutting down randomly and may or may not save where I left off...

also my electronic filing is fine on minute and then nothing sends...

Please help

dkh
Level 15

ProSeries sent us a crap update that crashes and crashes and crashes.   They say it will be magically fixed by going out to the Tools - Repair Updates  but IT DOES NOT WORK.      You would think for as many of us that are screaming about this it would be a priority to fix but NOPE!!!!   It's okay for us waste our valuable time to restart the program numerous times a day.   Worry that we've lost information on the return we working on.  Wast our time reentering the information that was lost when it crashed. Worry that the efile that was processing when it crashed will be forever lost.       Yep I'm frustrated and P!$$ed off.

gbman
Level 3

I have had this problem for over 10 days.  We all need to get together and get a package deal from DRAKE, for next year.

gbman
Level 3

I have had this problem for over 10 days.  No fixes yet.  We all need to get together and get a package deal from DRAKE, for next year.

dkh
Level 15
I like your way of thinking

I'm pissed off too. And their lack of communication is unacceptable. 

tarheel1
Level 2

Please tell me that someone has found a fix.  I am hold with Intuit right now.  They appear to know of no way to get this fixed.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Some folks have had success running the "repair updates" function in the program menu.  A few others have had success running a Windows update. And a lot of others are just plain screwed.

Is this number 16, 46, or 401?

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

401 at least       🥃  I'm buying by the case now

TAXOH
Level 11

My computer already had the latest windows update (that came in around the same time as the ProSeries update).  Once I got the windows patch 2 days ago I haven't had any crashes.

gbman
Level 3

Be careful everyone,  my system, recently crashed by just staring at the home base screen.

dkh
Level 15

I did a Windows update yesterday.  I don't crash as often but it is still happening.   I can't even send info to ProSeries so they can analyze why.   There is no log created - no screen warning it had to close.

dkh
Level 15

@gbman  please don't look at me.......  😂😂

vickiheagy
Level 1

I am going to start a new game in the office...program closes...shot of tequila!

May not make it through the day.....

TAXOH
Level 11

There should be a file folder on your desktop that says ProSeriesLogs.  This is the file they want you to send them.

gbman
Level 3

Yes,  I have been working with them.  Send a 1.5 G dmp file last night.  Guess what no response at all.

What needs to happen, is they need to pull a few people off the Turbo Tax Free division to work on it for us lowly people.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I read somewhere here, that if you put on some ruby red slippers, click your heels three times and keep repeating "there's no place like home, you wake up and find this tax season never really happened. 

Slava Ukraini!
gbman
Level 3

The program just closed again, going from the state side, back to the federal side.  It is not a print issue.

dkh
Level 15

When I select the Send Logs  it  says   There was an error in creating the zip file

tarheel1
Level 2

I did a Windows update earlier today and the program has been good since.  I am afraid to leave my computer now!