klgoodwin61
Level 2

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

I believe in update is coming, but people have to be patient since the due date was recently extended... In the meantime, why not just print the payment voucher and have the client mail the payment and then you don't have to worry about it... Just my opinion

klgoodwin61
Level 2

The client has specifically requested to have it paid on that date as that is the final day for tax payments. I like to accommodate my clients as much as I can. I guess I will just wait to efile until the software is updated

PATAX
Level 15

I think the change will come here shortly... Just my opinion

singh
Level 7

I have the same issue. When I input the payment date after 04/15/2021 there is an error saying "the date of withdrawal cannot be after 04/15/2021. So I would wait for a week or so and if there is no update on the issue I would just print the 1040V form and let the tax payer mail it with the payment before the extended due date.

Accountant-Man
Level 12

This is the same thing EVERY YEAR. We cannot ever make the date after April 15 unless we extend the return.

Passover is coming very soon, so I say "Why is this year different from any other year?"

TRY WAITING.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers