Level 2

Another fellow ProSeries CPA helped me:

You have to list the disabled taxpayer as a dependent and use the code Q to generate Form 2441.  I chose Other as relationship, and list him as living in the house 12 months.  Enter the expenses same as for regular Child Care.  Boom!  Woohoo!