westax
Level 3

Every time I open ProSeries Professional I have to open the State then go into the Fed to open all the federal forms even after I work on the federal and close it and come back in. It is very time consuming.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Your post makes little sense as is....are you continuing a conversation from a previous post? Please keep everything in a single thread.

Is this where you meant to add this ?
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/i-keep-getting-kicked-o...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Do you mean something like this :   you have Form 1040, Sched C, Form 4562 open in the federal where you move back and forth between them to work on the return then you go to the state to see how it is affected and when you return to federal all those forms are closed ?    Yeah that's how it works no changing that

0 Cheers
westax
Level 3

NO. Like when I first open ProSeries the Federal forms and worksheets are not visible. I move to open the state, then go back to the Fed and they miraculously appear. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Yes, Ive seen that happen...Ive had all the state forms appear in the federal return as well....bounce back and form seems to clear it up, or close the program and log back in.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

ohhh... I haven't read of anyone having that problem.   Have you updated recently?  Maybe to the ProSeries Tools-Repair Updates

0 Cheers