Due your due diligence that will be my advice. I know is not a game. Unfortunately, for you and other people that post wrong answers I came this time. I will advice you to research more before posting here as everyone should do. You cannot post a reply just because you think. But anyway I know that instead of seen a 1099 and creating an schedule c. I will need to research with the client how and why did they get paid like that. 
i am sure Proseries has the check Mark there because it depend of the case. And that is actually why I got concerned about it.

No. This is not my case but if I have the case now. I will either research or ask the client more because at the end we are here to help them out with their taxes and to complete as much as we can an accurate tax return. In the other hand , what you mention before “do your research and how to illegally betray the tax code does not apply” . I will always research before getting a resolution. In this case, I was not happy and feel something was wrong with the reply. Anyway. Thanks for your time but I don’t think personally that you were right and after posting the right reply you did not even acknowledge that I was right. 
for me is not a game either but really think telling the true and accept that I was wrong is not a bad thing. The whole discussion was about other income and how to report those specific cases. Please, thumbs up for me.!

0 Cheers