shyanne-2
Level 3

I value this community and cannot participate. Tell me why.

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

We've made some changes so that the system should not be automatically deleting your comments now. We are investigating why this happened, but you should be able to use the community as intended now

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
@shyanne#2

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Intuit Austin  - Boris brought cupcakes this morning but I think they are gone now.  You should have gotten here earlier.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
@IRonMaN that is tragic. I was with him in person and he didn't offer me any. I will have to bring this up with him...

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
Thanks @Intuit Austin

I know there are different "titles" available for users (AllStar, Moderator, Employee).  What do you think about using something like "Verified" and then you could assign that to folks we know are human, they could be exempted from the automatic spam filter, and we could still keep the Mumbai Dancing Girls out.
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
@rbynaker That's an interesting idea! I'll talk to team on Monday and see if there's anything we can do to combat issues like that going forward. We don't want to block out REAL comments and questions, but like you said, we want to keep inappropriate and unnecessary spam out.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"That's an interesting idea! I'll talk to team on Monday and see if there's anything we can do to combat issues like that going forward"

But if you could do that, wouldn't that mean you could keep the Turdotaxers and other DIYers out of this place? :smirk:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
Thanks.  If this were the first time, I'd probably say, "Meh, it happens".  But there have been a lot of folks complaining lately about being blocked who are really just trying to provide more info about their question/issue.  I can try to remember to tag you if I see them.
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
@IRonMaN  Of course they can.  They choose not to.
0 Cheers
shyanne-2
Level 3
Thank you all!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The system has a goofy anti-spam feature that sometimes causes issues for folks if they post a few times in a limited time period.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers