FrankFico
Level 1

I purchased pro series for the first time yesterday.  i've been on hold and trying to get the information to download for several hours. i called an 800 number and after waiting for almost 40 minutes hung up. i put in for them to call me back. they called but hung up on me, as if they couldnt hear me speak. is there any way to reach a person to talk to?? this has been the single worst experience i have ever had buying a product. at this point, i want to get a refund. how would i go about getting a refund?

0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

It only gets worse. Go to your Intuit account and there will be a link to download the software. Forget calling or if you have trouble contact sales, they answer the phone. They can also give you any options for refund of the software cost.

Intuit is the best of the worst so you may want to consider staying put for 2020. Best of luck and this forum is the only place to ask anything about taxes and the software.

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

The callback option is probably your best bet... if you are looking for tech support, there’s an 80% chance you’ll get someone qualified and knowledgeable and in this country.  If you want customer service, you’ll probably end up on the other side of the globe. 

They’re pretty good about returning calls.... if you want to try to cut down on the frustration.... call and use the call back feature... wait about 10 minutes and call again.... if the first return call doesn’t work out maybe the second will....

if you want to return the product and haven’t filed returns yet... they’ll be pretty decent about it. It’s a good product but not for everyone.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround